New R2R Mascot Logo....

I'll obviously need a new sticker on my sump, but why the change?

IMG_20180704_151623.jpg
 
Definitely need some Flex Fits... Just not a snap back kinda guy... In L/Xl if I may be so bold... I have a big head..... Lots of brains.... Or so I tell myself....
 
I'm liking it Rev....looking good! :cool:

Not a hat person, but I do need the shirt to cover up my Buddha belly. :eek:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new