New R90 UNS tank

20250610_185507.png


20250610_185512.png


20250610_185516.png
Sweet setup!

1749652731824.png


I would recommend raising the water slightly until it's trickling into the emergency drain. You may have issues with protein buildup on the surface if you don't. The build looks great, any plans for a skimmer or anything in the second chamber?
 
Where did you purchase your R90? Will you be adding a protein skimmer?
Hi! I bought it from CK fish world, in West Covina I believe, and I don’t know I’m still new and I need to research more ☺️
 
I am going to add more shelves but I’m making those this weekend hopefully 🙂 for higher flow and light corals 🥰
 
Want to showcase my fishes and there adorable personalities

20250613_204827.png

He is my little flower boy 🥰 he turned into a more whiter color since the rocks in this aquarium are Marco (old tank they were Caribbean Sea which are purple color)
 
I just got mine set up as well trying to dial in to quietest setting how high is your return chamber does it flow into the overflow ?
Hola,
I just also got the R90 but hasn’t been delivered I’m also thinking of going with gyre pumps in the back wall. But wanted to ask if they would be enough length wise for them in the back?

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new