New reactor question ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cjrudy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cjrudy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Location
Williamsville, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just set up two TLF reactors, one for GFO and one for carbon and I just want to be sure I have them running correctly with the right flow.


The top layer of the GFO is not quite boiling but appears to pop randomly, consistently and evenly over the entire surface area.


The carbon which is BRS ROX seems to gently tumble in one specific spot as the water is pushed up from the bottom, I tried to turn down the flow which results in absolutely no movement and if I give it more flow I can get a slow tumble across the entire area.


Any comment or suggestions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new