New Red Sea nano max

Welcome to R2R and the salty world Fraser. I use a refractometer. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’
Where in England are you?
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your tank!

i started with the Red Sea tester but have moved to the Hanna tester and have not looked back, great investment
 
Hi everyone, I’ve just bought a Red Sea nano max! I’m off to my LFS to buy some tmc dry rock over the weekend but I need to buy a salinity tester. They have a Red Sea refractometer or a digital hanna. Which would you recommend or is there a better one for sub £80. Thanks Fraser
Welcome to R2R!!
 
I went with the Hanna digital meter, and it's been a breeze to use. Would like to have a refractometer as a backup eventually.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new