New Red Sea Reefer 250 V3 setup

uli-the-nihlist

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first coral- an infamous Xenia, I know they can run rampant and act like weeds- is doing fine.
0f0d210540d1090ad8a02023cd0cb9cc.jpg

Also going to try the Klir Filter as an APEX timer on off slave to avoid sump modifications. If I roll it every couple of hours, should keep it as clean as a nylon filter sock - I hope . Will fix the wires after I test. [emoji847]
bba75d1a71f68d806524101eeb57f08e.jpg

Did you have to make any modification to the sump for the Klir to fit? I have the same sump and want to see what, if any, modification needs to be done for it to fit

OP
OP
S

Sharis100

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you have to make any modification to the sump for the Klir to fit? I have the same sump and want to see what, if any, modification needs to be done for it to fit
Yes, you will need to dremel the sliding sock tray for the Klir to fit, you will also need to other 3D print a holder for the Klir to function properly, or use a timer to run the Klir off and on, or rig another triggering mechanism for the fleece to roll.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 66 32.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%

Back