New reef tank enthusiast

Welcome to R2R!!

32C61E7E-F2D0-4A7B-81E0-96EC8F9B0358.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef this is an awesome place to learn and get all the help you can think of!

Also, welcome to the hobby in general! If you find yourself looking for some videos to binge for maybe some info, I started a YouTube channel that may have some nuggets of info that could help! Hope you come check out the channel! Happy Reefing!

 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
My husband and I are fairly new to this. Our mainbtank is 125 g and our secondary tank is a 60 g. We also have a 30 g "quarantine" tank. We are glad we found this group to guide is along our journey.
Hello and welcome, @laydjules and husband!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new