New reef tank journey

Naturalreeftanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I’m Hunter. I’m new to this thread I’ve read countless information on here regarding everything you can think of I’ve been in the hobby for 2+years now and have learned a lot ive ran into a ton of issues but recently I took down a 75g and decided to set up a 40gb with a figi cube AIO I did this in hopes of Lear from my past mistakes and having a beautiful healthy tank. I plan to post a lot on here and share the process.

image.jpg

ChefCab

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I’m Hunter. I’m new to this thread I’ve read countless information on here regarding everything you can think of I’ve been in the hobby for 2+years now and have learned a lot ive ran into a ton of issues but recently I took down a 75g and decided to set up a 40gb with a figi cube AIO I did this in hopes of Lear from my past mistakes and having a beautiful healthy tank. I plan to post a lot on here and share the process.

image.jpg

image.jpg
Started with the same original setup, I think. I'll be following for the updates. Good luck!

Attachments

• 20231022_191157.jpg
    20231022_191157.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 30

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Welcome to the reef. Yes there are thousands of questions. You will find the right answers here, but you can get some wrong ones too. Be diligent and look for repetition in the answer, most right answers have been repeated over and over.

You can reach out to me through PM if you don’t find what you are looking for. I absolutely love this forum. Joined a couple of years ago under my personal account @HankstankXXL750 and became a sponsor after starting to sell phytoplankton and pods. They are a great way to lessen or avoid the ugly phase, and really improve your tanks biome. I have a couple of write ups on our website. www.reefbysteele.com under the knowledge tab.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 120 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.6%
Back