New reefer checking in

kstripp

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2020
Messages
64
Reaction score
87
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

Pretty new to the hobby here, though my family had a tank (maybe ~90 gallons?) while I was growing up.
Last summer I acquired a second hand 180 gal system, and after months of lurking I figured it was about time for me to actually join the forums.

I'll be starting a build thread soonish, but I figured I'd say hi first.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome!!! Looking forward to your build thread. Be sure to link to it from here!
 
Hi everyone,

Pretty new to the hobby here, though my family had a tank (maybe ~90 gallons?) while I was growing up.
Last summer I acquired a second hand 180 gal system, and after months of lurking I figured it was about time for me to actually join the forums.

I'll be starting a build thread soonish, but I figured I'd say hi first.

Welcome to the addiction! :) You're gonna love it.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun!!!
pics!!...we all love pics!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new