New reefer checking in

Nanorock1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

Pretty new to the hobby here, though my family had a tank (maybe ~90 gallons?) while I was growing up.
Last summer I acquired a second hand 180 gal system, and after months of lurking I figured it was about time for me to actually join the forums.

I'll be starting a build thread soonish, but I figured I'd say hi first.
Welcome to R2R....Lots of great folks and info to be had here. Yes I def. recommend a build thread...You will be amazed when you go back and see what you have done and others can help and learn along with you.

Nanorock1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

Pretty new to the hobby here, though my family had a tank (maybe ~90 gallons?) while I was growing up.
Last summer I acquired a second hand 180 gal system, and after months of lurking I figured it was about time for me to actually join the forums.

Welcome to R2R and for coming out of the lurking shadows....Lots of great folks to help and info to be had here. Please make sure we all get to see your progress with a tank build thread. We love to see what your doing, you will get to see your progress, and others can learn from you as well.

OP
OP
K

kstripp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R....Lots of great folks and info to be had here. Yes I def. recommend a build thread...You will be amazed when you go back and see what you have done and others can help and learn along with you.

Seeing as it is a 180 gal system, any idea whether it should go in Member Tanks or Large Aquariums? Or does it matter?
(I think I've seen ~180 gal systems in both)

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

new myself, welcome welcome!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 125 88.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back