New reefer checking in

Hi everyone,

Pretty new to the hobby here, though my family had a tank (maybe ~90 gallons?) while I was growing up.
Last summer I acquired a second hand 180 gal system, and after months of lurking I figured it was about time for me to actually join the forums.

I'll be starting a build thread soonish, but I figured I'd say hi first.
Welcome to R2R....Lots of great folks and info to be had here. Yes I def. recommend a build thread...You will be amazed when you go back and see what you have done and others can help and learn along with you.
 
Hi everyone,

Pretty new to the hobby here, though my family had a tank (maybe ~90 gallons?) while I was growing up.
Last summer I acquired a second hand 180 gal system, and after months of lurking I figured it was about time for me to actually join the forums.

I'll be starting a build thread soonish, but I figured I'd say hi first.
Welcome to R2R and for coming out of the lurking shadows....Lots of great folks to help and info to be had here. Please make sure we all get to see your progress with a tank build thread. We love to see what your doing, you will get to see your progress, and others can learn from you as well.
 
Welcome to R2R....Lots of great folks and info to be had here. Yes I def. recommend a build thread...You will be amazed when you go back and see what you have done and others can help and learn along with you.

Seeing as it is a 180 gal system, any idea whether it should go in Member Tanks or Large Aquariums? Or does it matter?
(I think I've seen ~180 gal systems in both)
 
Hi everyone,

Pretty new to the hobby here, though my family had a tank (maybe ~90 gallons?) while I was growing up.
Last summer I acquired a second hand 180 gal system, and after months of lurking I figured it was about time for me to actually join the forums.

I'll be starting a build thread soonish, but I figured I'd say hi first.
new myself, welcome welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new