New Reefer in town

klee7706

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello fellow reefers! I've recently joined the saltwater community starting in February of this year. I picked up a 32 biocube and have done some modifications to it. Since then I've been hooked on this saltwater hobby and have been in and out of my lfs at least twice a week since I've started. My addiction has grown in the hobby and recently purchased a Redsea reefer 250. This is a very expensive hobby but I'm hoping to keep if budget friendly as well. I hope to learn all the tips and tricks this community has to offer.

-NCChiroreefer

20200426_125610.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! Make sure to do your research before buying. Always helps me curb my spending habit. Live sales don't though what a rush ;Greedy. Lol. Looking forward to seeing more about your reef adventure!
Marine Biology Ocean GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new