Kenkee

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey guys I've finally started my journey into the reefing hobby. I started out with aquariums about a year ago with a 30 gallon fluval flex freshwater. Today that tank is thriving, fully planted with tons of beautiful fish and stuff. I had been eyeing starting a saltwater reef tank for a while and then I spotted a deal at my lfs on a red sea reefer 250 system and couldn't resist, I can't wait to share my tank as it grows with yall.

Tidal Gardens Black Friday Sale

Bo.

Impatient as always
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Maxout
AS

Fish Think Pink

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey guys I've finally started my journey into the reefing hobby. I started out with aquariums about a year ago with a 30 gallon fluval flex freshwater. Today that tank is thriving, fully planted with tons of beautiful fish and stuff. I had been eyeing starting a saltwater reef tank for a while and then I spotted a deal at my lfs on a red sea reefer 250 system and couldn't resist, I can't wait to share my tank as it grows with yall.
Welcome!

Glad you joined. Looking forward to seeing your build thread. Mine is a place more for me to document my own tank's journey over time, so I wish I would have started my build thread sooner

Reef Chasers Aquaculture

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
A Piece of the Ocean for Every Reef Tank
NY