New Reefer Signing in!

Kenkee

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2021
Messages
42
Reaction score
30
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I've finally started my journey into the reefing hobby. I started out with aquariums about a year ago with a 30 gallon fluval flex freshwater. Today that tank is thriving, fully planted with tons of beautiful fish and stuff. I had been eyeing starting a saltwater reef tank for a while and then I spotted a deal at my lfs on a red sea reefer 250 system and couldn't resist, I can't wait to share my tank as it grows with yall.
 
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
Hey guys I've finally started my journey into the reefing hobby. I started out with aquariums about a year ago with a 30 gallon fluval flex freshwater. Today that tank is thriving, fully planted with tons of beautiful fish and stuff. I had been eyeing starting a saltwater reef tank for a while and then I spotted a deal at my lfs on a red sea reefer 250 system and couldn't resist, I can't wait to share my tank as it grows with yall.
Welcome!

Glad you joined. Looking forward to seeing your build thread. Mine is a place more for me to document my own tank's journey over time, so I wish I would have started my build thread sooner
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new