New reefer to R2R..

DanMan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone
Im Dan from NYC and I’ve been reefing on and off for ten years. Currently running a 250L setup in my living room in Brooklyn.
Im here to learn as much as I can and to share my experience.
 
:cool:

IMG_20200514_125612.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new