New Reefer

Welcome!!!! Thanks for the intro. Let's see what you have brewing so far. We love photos here!
 
5AF6053D-ED29-4AA4-B44C-E6A8A87B080B.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Hello,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I have had a freshwater tank (56G) over the past few years and after an outstanding deal on a biocube 32 from last black friday, decided to venture into the salt water realm.

I started the tank last December and only recently adding it's first corals, no fish yet.

I have been using these forums for information and have found them invaluable and will be posting more soon!
Thanks!
Jon
Welcome to R2R and reefing Jon. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here to give you support and advice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new