New Reefer!

Blondie Fragz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
I feel like I’ve already been on here so much while I’m doing my research for my build. But I finally decided to actually join in on the conversation. Thanks for all the guidance on here everyone and I look forward to gaining more knowledge. ❤️

My fiance and I have a RedSea 750xl. It will be a mixed tank AND my very first tank. We started cycling so I can’t wait to get to the point I can have friends in my tank.

Bryn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R...

giphy.gif

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome blonde,
Hi everyone!
I feel like I’ve already been on here so much while I’m doing my research for my build. But I finally decided to actually join in on the conversation. Thanks for all the guidance on here everyone and I look forward to gaining more knowledge. ❤️

My fiance and I have a RedSea 750xl. It will be a mixed tank AND my very first tank. We started cycling so I can’t wait to get to the point I can have friends in my tank.
Welcome blondie
Keep us posted on the progress

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
I feel like I’ve already been on here so much while I’m doing my research for my build. But I finally decided to actually join in on the conversation. Thanks for all the guidance on here everyone and I look forward to gaining more knowledge. ❤

Welcome lurker!

scdigby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
I feel like I’ve already been on here so much while I’m doing my research for my build. But I finally decided to actually join in on the conversation. Thanks for all the guidance on here everyone and I look forward to gaining more knowledge. ❤

Hello, and welcome!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 80 44.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 82 46.1%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.0%
Back