OP
Blondie Fragz

Blondie Fragz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s awesome!! I’ll check it out. I’ve been thinking of making videos as I’m on my journey. I’ve gained so much knowledge from my fiance and all the helpful reefers out there. I know I have A TON to learn but I feel armed and ready!

Welcome to the forum! Happy to have ya and glad to see ya posted!

If you are looking for maybe some videos to binge on YouTube I just started a channel and maybe it has some nuggets for ya that can help in your reefing!

Enjoy!

R0nald_J

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
I feel like I’ve already been on here so much while I’m doing my research for my build. But I finally decided to actually join in on the conversation. Thanks for all the guidance on here everyone and I look forward to gaining more knowledge. ❤️

My fiance and I have a RedSea 750xl. It will be a mixed tank AND my very first tank. We started cycling so I can’t wait to get to the point I can have friends in my tank.
The hardest part is waiting for the tank to cycle. Welcome...

Alanna102499

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
A82056F3-22F3-432D-AD85-8E31F6BA36ED.gif

Big Bosha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You wont find a better place to recieve knowledge from kind, extremely well versed people. My reef looks the way it does now due to the conversations, and helpful individuals here. Welcome to the reef! Your journey has only just begun. If you think you like it now, wait until your first coral starts to grow...
fish splashing GIF

You have been officially welcome by the holy puffer water.

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
I feel like I’ve already been on here so much while I’m doing my research for my build. But I finally decided to actually join in on the conversation. Thanks for all the guidance on here everyone and I look forward to gaining more knowledge. ❤️

My fiance and I have a RedSea 750xl. It will be a mixed tank AND my very first tank. We started cycling so I can’t wait to get to the point I can have friends in my tank.

Hello and welcome to the channel.

Back