New Reeflink- Cannot Locate MP10wQD

clowninaround74

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2013
Messages
104
Reaction score
12
Location
Denver, CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchased a Reeflink in hopes to use it with my two MP10wes that I recently upgraded to MP10wQD. The Reeflink is set up, connected to ESL and the ring of LED's is blue, but in ESL, the MP10's cannot be located. I have tried powering down both pumps and turning them back on and nothing.

I tried searching online and everything I can find is to update the firmware for the non QD drivers. I am totally lost here...

Can anybody help me to get these connected so I can start using the Reeflink with them??

Thank you
 
I have no idea if this is correct or helpful but if your pumps are setup as master/slave you might want to try resetting them back to normal mode. No idea if this would make any difference to the reeflink. I would also check to make sure the wireless chips are working and/or there. I bought a 40 what the W wasn't lighting up and their was no wireless chip installed.
 
^^^^^ check for the Wireless chip!
If you bought the pumps new they'll send you the chips for free.
 
Good ideas! The wireless chip is working and the W is lit up on both control units, but they are currently set up as master/slave. I'll try to reset them back and see if that helps!

Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new