New Refer from the UK!

livie508

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2020
Messages
40
Reaction score
97
Location
Oxfordshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there!
I'm Tom but everyone calls me Liv.
I'm not new to fishkeeping however I am new to marine keeping and I am in the process of cycling my first tank :)
From what I can see so far I'm in good hands around here if I need any advice!
As I said in the title I live in the UK - England. I'm 21 and looking forward to this new adventure in fish keeping!
I plan to keep a log of how my first tank goes in a build thread and I cannot wait to get some corals and livestock!

The link to my Build Thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/my-first-marine-tank.772044/

Here's a photo of my tank :)


First day.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey there!
I'm Tom but everyone calls me Liv.
I'm not new to fishkeeping however I am new to marine keeping and I am in the process of cycling my first tank :)
From what I can see so far I'm in good hands around here if I need any advice!
As I said in the title I live in the UK - England. I'm 21 and looking forward to this new adventure in fish keeping!
I plan to keep a log of how my first tank goes in a build thread and I cannot wait to get some corals and livestock!

Here's a photo of my tank :)

First day.jpg
Welcome :D
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome home! We have a lot of active members from England, hopefully you‘ll be able to have them hook you up with some beginner friendly livestock!

4644A034-27F2-4957-9CA2-612E967BCF4A.jpeg
Honestly that would be a dream, even if it were just for advice and help or good stores near me! (I'm only aware of 1 within 50 miles of me)
 
Glad to have you here Mate' !!

WELCOME48.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new