0   0   0
Welcome aboard

giphy.gif

Mooses

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly that would be a dream, even if it were just for advice and help or good stores near me! (I'm only aware of 1 within 50 miles of me)
I see you’ve already met a few fellow Englishmen & women. In addition to LFS, LiveAquaria, BRS, & the vendors on the site here are all great. Be sure to regularly check the “Divers Den” at Live Aquaria. They quarantine everything they have in Divers Den, so you being a beginner, can rest easier knowing they’ve already vetted what you’re putting into your system. It’s probably not 100%, but I have yet to hear anyone pick up any serious HHs from Divers Den.

OP
OP
livie508

livie508

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see you’ve already met a few fellow Englishmen & women. In addition to LFS, LiveAquaria, BRS, & the vendors on the site here are all great. Be sure to regularly check the “Divers Den” at Live Aquaria. They quarantine everything they have in Divers Den, so you being a beginner, can rest easier knowing they’ve already vetted what you’re putting into your system. It’s probably not 100%, but I have yet to hear anyone pick up any serious HHs from Divers Den.
Thank you that's some great advice! I will definitely have a look as the lfs I have gotten my rock and water form stopped stocking livestock and corals due to the pandemic so this may be my golden ticket!

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there!
I'm Tom but everyone calls me Liv.
I'm not new to fishkeeping however I am new to marine keeping and I am in the process of cycling my first tank :)
From what I can see so far I'm in good hands around here if I need any advice!
As I said in the title I live in the UK - England. I'm 21 and looking forward to this new adventure in fish keeping!
I plan to keep a log of how my first tank goes in a build thread and I cannot wait to get some corals and livestock!

The link to my Build Thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/my-first-marine-tank.772044/

Here's a photo of my tank :)

First day.jpg

Hello there, welcome to the channel.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back