New Rock Flower Not Looking Good

  • Thread starter Thread starter waterboys
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

waterboys

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2022
Messages
580
Reaction score
570
Location
Fort Thomas
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added a new RFA to my tank about 11 hours ago. I have three others currently in the tank from October and they are all doing well. The one added today doesn’t look good. Wondering if it just got too stressed from shipping. Should I pull it out now to make sure it doesn’t hurt the rest of the tank or should I wait to see if it improves over night? I don’t currently have quarantine tank so pulling it will give it no chance.

1C8496BA-53FB-4AC8-9867-1520CAA25F43.jpeg

2FD03E7B-BD30-4660-9205-4A6241654A9E.jpeg

D6788A27-ACE1-4050-AB70-FB9FF9CE0F2E.jpeg
 
Just wait and see.
Thanks. That was my original thought but figured someone here might be able to give me confirmation to ride it out or tell me to pull it based their experiences. I’ll leave it overnight and see how it does.
 
Thanks. That was my original thought but figured someone here might be able to give me confirmation to ride it out or tell me to pull it based their experiences. I’ll leave it overnight and see how it does.
Whenever mine have taken a turn for the worse there's not really much you can do. They either recover or just shrivel away to nothing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new