New salty from Winnipeg.

Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcome 2.jpg


Always glad to see a Canadian on here. Although I live in SW Florida now, both of my parents were from Canada and just a year ago I spent a couple of days in Winnipeg while on my way to Churchill, Manitoba to see the Aurora Borealis. What a sight! The Fort Gary Hotel and a couple of museums we visited in Winnipeg were very cool. The -35 F temps in Churchill the night of this great Aurora display was a bit over the top! Brrr!

image001 (4) R2 small file.jpg
 
Hello everybody.
I'm new to the saltwater hobby. I've been keeping planted freshwater aquariums for about a decade. Currently trying out saltwater with a 50 gallon tank. I'm hoping to upgrade to a much larger tank in about a year if things go well with the 50.
Nice to meet you.
Little late to the party but what's up. I'm also from Winnipeg hit me up on instragram @irresponsible_reefer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new