New Site Bugs List Them Here

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to play with that...usually, it should only take you to the last page if you have all the other posts/pages marked as read. So if you, for instance, marked all forums as read, then someone posts in a thread that you haven't read before, it might take you to that post.

That could be a result of the conversion, sometimes when a conversion takes place it doesn't "remember" what you have and have not read, and sometimes it might end up automatically marking everything as read so you start from a "clean slate" Not sure if this is what happened or not. But if so, then if there was a thread that was 200 pages long and you had never read it, then someone posted to it after the conversion, it would take you to that post. Not saying that is what is happening but that could explain it.

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I just tested this on a few threads and for me, I go to the first post. I marked forums as read, and found a different multi-page thread and it took me to the first post. So that wasn't it.

Was is a thread that you had previously read?

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
No it seems to do it on most all threads when I click on the " New Posts" tab.
Whether I have looked at the thread or not.

It's kind of frustrating, when I want to read a new thread and have to click the first page button to see what the op said.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
And it always takes me to the bottom of the last page like I wanted to click on the Reply box.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure if this has been posted or not. But in the app pictures won't show up. Its like they are all broken links

The app or tapatalk? Are you sure it's just people who haven't uploaded their avatar? Also there is a new google app update.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm still getting bounced to the end of threads when I click on a thread.

I made a post in my build thread and it doesn't show up in the list of New Posts.

Once you have seen a post, or posted a post it will be removed from the new posts list only for your view since you saw it. Others will see it as new until they post in it then you will see it as new again if they. See where I am going? HA! But if you want to see them, like I do, then click the today's post button at the top of the forum navigation links and you'll see them all! :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Again - "New Posts" = new to you. If you post in a thread, it doesn't show up on the "new" list.

Try this. Go to New posts. Click on the first one. EDIT: make sure you go to the last page if there are multiple pages. Then click New Threads again (not the "back" button on your broswer). You've now read it so it's not new to you.

Clicking "Today's Posts" = all recent posts/threads, read or not. If read, it's not bold. If unread, it's bold.

HA didn't see this reply. :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

JerSaint

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am on an iPhone. Tried the uninstall and it is still telling me that photo sharing with this app"Tapatalk" has been disabled by the site.

reefingnoob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Broken image link problem solved. I thought I would write this so others can do the same(uninstall then reinstall the app) thank you rev.

shornik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't seem to be getting any e-mail or text notifications (I think that might have been from the tap-a-talk??) app anymore whenever a thread/forum/discussion etc. that I was following or started or replied to has an update. I've looked at settings and mine seem alright is this a bug, or just something with the new site?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back