New Site Bugs List Them Here

gacolt

JEEP STUFF
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is there a default mode some sites call it classic mode where I can go back to the way the site was.I do not like the new format.the new look makes my adhd start acting up.

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize if this has already been noted, and is on the list, I just happen to check and looks like I'm missing some of my "Feedback Score:" had 3 (100%) only shows 1 currently...
Thx,
feedbackmissing.JPG

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is there a default mode some sites call it classic mode where I can go back to the way the site was.I do not like the new format.the new look makes my adhd start acting up.
it's not just a style change it was a forum software change, so you can't just click something and revert to the old site, it just doesn't work that way. The best that can be done a forum admin can do is adapt the new forum style properties to mimic the old one, but there's only so much of that you one can actually accomplish. some things are going to be different no matter what you try to do, so there is eventually going to be a point where it's just going to be what it is.

I'm sure Rev is looking into what can and cannot be done and trying to please everyone as best as possible, but there are likely other things (functionality) that are higher priority.

I would give it some time and let things settle into place. The other part of this that you might want to consider is that people are running away from vBulletin and going to Xenforo in droves...so the more forums you are on, the more you are going to see moving to this core software format, and aside from the ones with highly customized styling, like www.avforums.com, you're going to see a lot of similar functionality that makes your ADHD act up...so one way or another, you're probably going to have to adapt a little bit if you want to keep on those forums.

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The add-on on the forum side is different for VB vs XF, so when the forum software change was made and the XF add-on was installed on the new site, on Tapatalk's side, things change. The UI on the user side is slightly different for VB and XF, so what that means is that you have to "reset" things on your side (by deleting, or "unfollow"ing R2R and then adding it back in) in order for it to work right on your end. At least, that's my take on the issue. So it might "work" on the user side without doing this, but it likely won't work correctly, which is why you're seeing the issue with pictures (because they are stored in a different directory on the R2R server post-conversion). Something along those lines....

As far as getting emails, I would check your preferences to make sure you have the box checked, and make sure your e-mail address is valid. If it's AOL, hotmail, or yahoo, check your junk mail and whitelist it if you can.

Kehaulani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So ever since the update I can't view pictures on the selling forum or any other forum for that matter. Sometimes I can but most times I cant. Help!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So ever since the update I can't view pictures on the selling forum or any other forum for that matter. Sometimes I can but most times I cant. Help!

Apple app should be updated and ready to re-install in a day or so.
Android you can go ahead and delete the app and re-install.

We had to do these updates with this new software.

Thanks!

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
How come when I click on Today's Posts, I get 24 pages of threads when less than half of them have been replied to since my last yesterday?

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because "Today's Posts" includes all threads, read or unread, replies or no replies, posted to in the last 24 hrs. New Posts would be threads that have new replies only since you read them.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Because "Today's Posts" includes all threads, read or unread, replies or no replies, posted to in the last 24 hrs. New Posts would be threads that have new replies only since you read them.

I last logged on ( before this morning ), yesterday evening around 6:30. There were 24 pages of posts.
I went through and scanned all the pages. Then this morning when I logged on, there were 24 pages. After looking through 10 or some, I realized that I was seeing the same pages that hadn't been replied to as I saw the day before.
So this morning after looking at everything, I clicked on the mark all forums read when I left R2R.

After a hour or so I saw that you had replied ( thank-you) to my question and clicked the link from my email.
After reading your reply, I then clicked on the new posts and saw there was only one page of new posts. Guess that solves that for me. Thanks.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I still find that when I click on a thread, whether I've read it or not, that it takes me to the last page ( if multiple pages) or just to the bottom of the page and not the first post.

I haven't gone through all 9 pages of this thread, and all 171 replies to see if this has been addressed yet.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is iTrader gone? If so will it be brought back or will something else take its place?

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome. See it's getting better! :)

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.5%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back