new skimmer

Garth Schafluetzel

75 gal mixed tank in work
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well th ne PM bullet 2 is up and running everyone and its already pulle more skimate than i used to pull in 2 weeks out in les than an hour. i will hope fully have a couple pics in the next day or so. but its almost time to restock my DT and add the new lights (once i get them off layaway) and custom hanging canopy for it big changes in the next month or so i will be taking befor and after pics for all of us addicts lol

OP
OP
Garth Schafluetzel

Garth Schafluetzel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it took from 9 this morning till 9 tonight. lol and phile you would be proud of this one lol and any one thats local send me a pm and you can come check it out

OP
OP
Garth Schafluetzel

Garth Schafluetzel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ill get my buddy with a lil dig camera and get some decent picks tomorrow or tuesday lol but yeah i had to run all the plumbing through my wall into a room right beside my tank lol fun fun drillin in walls you dont know were the power wires are. good adranalin rush lol

92GallonReefer

It Is What It Is
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ill get my buddy with a lil dig camera and get some decent picks tomorrow or tuesday lol but yeah i had to run all the plumbing through my wall into a room right beside my tank lol fun fun drillin in walls you dont know were the power wires are. good adranalin rush lol

from working for directv i know what you mean an adrenalin rush. But IF everything is up to code then your best bet is to drill within 10" above an electrical outlet and youll be fine! since your posting tonight id say you did alright!

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha anything near an electrical outlet regardless of code scares the s*** out of me... we just mounted a surround sound system on all the walls ha i too understand the rush!

Protein Skimmers – Are They Really Necessary?

• YES

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • NO

Votes: 41 30.4%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 19 14.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back