New sticks arrived from HGR!

bmelvin20

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Messages
101
Reaction score
38
Location
Marion
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received some sticks today from HGR! (Homegrownreefer)Literally ordered last night around 6pm and received them today at 11am!

Everything came in happy and healthy. Good sized frags with their polyps out before I even took them out of the bag! Can’t wait to place another order!!

Very Highly Recommended

DCD23C39-D9D6-4907-8B45-9F010C109497.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Heck he / she is local to me. Anything less than an hour I consider local. There is a stick head that works and my local reef store that was telling me about it. He goes there in person and picks out. Me thinks I may have to schedule a visit.
 
Heck he / she is local to me. Anything less than an hour I consider local. There is a stick head that works and my local reef store that was telling me about it. He goes there in person and picks out. Me thinks I may have to schedule a visit.
Heck yeah! I have to drive over 2 hours to just find a lfs that has saltwater.
 
I have bought many times from him..awsome guy ...corals are top notch never ever dissatisfied!!! I go and pick them out myself
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new