• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New SWC 160 cone skimmer FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
21,938
Reaction score
637
Location
lovely rainy NW Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an almost brand new SWC 160 cone skimmer, I bought it right before I found a new tank that I couldn't pass up on and the new tank came with the next size bigger SWC skimmer. I've only had it for a little over a month now. This thing is an absolute beast, I love SWC skimmers and I honestly won't buy another brand unless there are no SWC's to be found... The pic isn't mine, but mine looks exactly like this one. I'm asking $240 shipped.


PM is key!

watermark.php
 
Last edited:
Yeah if I didn't come across the new tank already equipped with one I wouldn't be selling this one...
 
Are you commercial? LOL!
 
Yeah I'm suprized as well. If the new tank didn't come with one the next size bigger I'd be keeping this one.

BTW I'm also open for trades....
 
Yeah I'm suprized as well. If the new tank didn't come with one the next size bigger I'd be keeping this one.

BTW I'm also open for trades....

Well ,I got a wife for trade...OH man I hope she dont read this forum..lol
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new