• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nyos 160

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jimmypencil

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2021
Messages
543
Reaction score
244
Location
south carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling Nyos 160 skimmer. User for less than a week on a brand new tank. It’s in perfect condition and there is nothing wrong with it. I tried to return it but they will only give me store credit.

I found a ultrareef 160 skimmer for only $580 (normally $800) so I had to grab it.
 
Selling Nyos 160 skimmer. User for less than a week on a brand new tank. It’s in perfect condition and there is nothing wrong with it. I tried to return it but they will only give me store credit.

I found a ultrareef 160 skimmer for only $580 (normally $800) so I had to grab it.
Pm’ed
 
Any chance this is still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new