New tank coming next week!!!

Welcome back to the hobby and congrats on the tank!
H5vyWG7ShB3FrYXrlm.gif
 
WOOT! Another Waterbox reefer! Congrats on the new tank! Can’t wait to see the build out! Take you’re time and do it right! Looking forward to that first post. Welcome to R2R!
1590123316082.jpeg
 
hi welcome back to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
It's been almost 20 years since I've had a marine tank and just bought a 130 WaterBox. Super excited. Last time I had a tank there was no such thing as a Sump and Coral was just an idea (and I live in Florida). So excited to start my new reefing journey. Already received so many good responses from this community.
Welcome to R2R and back to reefing.
 
It's been almost 20 years since I've had a marine tank and just bought a 130 WaterBox. Super excited. Last time I had a tank there was no such thing as a Sump and Coral was just an idea (and I live in Florida). So excited to start my new reefing journey. Already received so many good responses from this community.

Welcome to R2R, looking forward to seeing how the tank come about. the 130 water box will be great.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new