New Tank Cycle Need A HELP :/

mertalnak

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Turkey
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I am a new guy for salt water tank and I need a little bit help for cycling. I was setup my tank and last monday I added to bacteria which is Prodibio Start Up for 12 pieces (biodigest and stop ammonia). After than I waited the cycling but I never seen any changed on my tank.

I spoke a lot of people about this issue but everyone said different ways. What can I do now? Which way is the best for completed the tank for ready to add corals and fish?

1. Can I add the small fish and wait the cylce?
2. Do I wait the cycle without any touch of my tank?
3. Can I contunie the add fish and coral
4. Can I add new bacteria or bacteria feeder?

I need a help for the start up progcess.

Thanks for your understanding.
Regards.
 
I was setup my tank and last monday I added to bacteria which is Prodibio Start Up for 12 pieces (biodigest and stop ammonia). After than I waited the cycling but I never seen any changed on my tank.
The Prodibio Start is great.

Here is what i see as a problem.
The stop ammonia is not allowing the bacteria to feed on the ammonia and it cant grow without food.
Stop_Ammo_Start:
- traps and stops ammonia
- reduces nitrite production

I think this is why you dont see any change in your Ammonia and Nitrate levels
 
The Prodibio Start is great.

Here is what i see as a problem.
The stop ammonia is not allowing the bacteria to feed on the ammonia and it cant grow without food.
Stop_Ammo_Start:
- traps and stops ammonia
- reduces nitrite production

I think this is why you dont see any change in your Ammonia and Nitrate levels
+1
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new