New to coral

Seeds13

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
19
Location
West Chester,Pa
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
My name is Kelly and I was given a 24 gallon nano cube about 6 years ago. It was a full stocked setup and it’s been a lot of learn as I go. I have been lucky with my tank until a year ago when aptasia found its way into my tank and destroyed it. I ended up breaking it down and started fresh with reef saver rock. Thanks to all who post on forums like this to help us newbies with this ever changing, and oh so complex hobby.
I recently decided to add some beginner coral to my tank and am in the process of upgrading my lights and flow to accommodate them.
 
Welcome to R2R!!

73BBD1E6-D407-4976-ADC3-19939C3DC16E.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new