New to coral

Seeds13

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
19
Location
West Chester,Pa
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
My name is Kelly and I was given a 24 gallon nano cube about 6 years ago. It was a full stocked setup and it’s been a lot of learn as I go. I have been lucky with my tank until a year ago when aptasia found its way into my tank and destroyed it. I ended up breaking it down and started fresh with reef saver rock. Thanks to all who post on forums like this to help us newbies with this ever changing, and oh so complex hobby.
I recently decided to add some beginner coral to my tank and am in the process of upgrading my lights and flow to accommodate them.
 
Welcome to R2R!!

73BBD1E6-D407-4976-ADC3-19939C3DC16E.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new