New to Forum

DVH

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
26
Location
Madison, WI
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all of you out there in reef land. I ran a 150 for four years and am planning a larger tank something like 84"x30"x24". I have read a ton on this site over the years and finally joined. Love this hobby - it's always interesting. Happy to have finally registered. Moved for a job from Chicago to Madison, WI and am looking for a LFS - would welcome any recommendations - thanks and btw hello!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi all of you out there in reef land. I ran a 150 for four years and am planning a larger tank something like 84"x30"x24". I have read a ton on this site over the years and finally joined. Love this hobby - it's always interesting. Happy to have finally registered. Moved for a job from Chicago to Madison, WI and am looking for a LFS - would welcome any recommendations - thanks and btw hello!

Welcome to r2r!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new