New to hobby

ElVeeShreck

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2024
Messages
30
Reaction score
79
Location
fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone. Thank you for the warm welcome. I’m new in this hobby about 4 months. I have a 29 gallon tank with a red fire shrimp, some hermit crabs and four small Cora’ls, and one big Toadstool leather. What type I have no idea. The one I ordered online was not a wysiwyg,,, anyway… I just suddenly lost my two clowns yesterday and I don’t know why. I’m searching for what went wrong. So here I am. Thanks again.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef. I am sorry about your loss.
 
Hi Everyone. Thank you for the warm welcome. I’m new in this hobby about 4 months. I have a 29 gallon tank with a red fire shrimp, some hermit crabs and four small Cora’ls, and one big Toadstool leather. What type I have no idea. The one I ordered online was not a wysiwyg,,, anyway… I just suddenly lost my two clowns yesterday and I don’t know why. I’m searching for what went wrong. So here I am. Thanks again.
Welcome. We need a picture, love to see your tank
 
Hi Everyone. Thank you for the warm welcome. I’m new in this hobby about 4 months. I have a 29 gallon tank with a red fire shrimp, some hermit crabs and four small Cora’ls, and one big Toadstool leather. What type I have no idea. The one I ordered online was not a wysiwyg,,, anyway… I just suddenly lost my two clowns yesterday and I don’t know why. I’m searching for what went wrong. So here I am. Thanks again.
Greetings and Welcome!!!! If I were in your shoes, I'd start a thread specifically about your issue. Include a full panel of parameters, the age of your tank (if it's not 4 months old) and any other info you feel is relevant.
 
Greetings and Welcome!!!! If I were in your shoes, I'd start a thread specifically about your issue. Include a full panel of parameters, the age of your tank (if it's not 4 months old) and any other info you feel is relevant.
Thanks
 
Greetings and Welcome!!!! If I were in your shoes, I'd start a thread specifically about your issue. Include a full panel of parameters, the age of your tank (if it's not 4 months old) and any other info you feel is relevant.
Thank you
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new