New to hobby

  • Thread starter Thread starter 502
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

502

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Messages
108
Reaction score
38
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
29 biocube build upgrades lights usa orbit 18"24" small wave maker 530gph about 20lbs live rock 1 carpet anemone,3 gsp,1 kanya tree, 3 small pieces of birds nest, 9 heads candy cane, 2 chalics red and purple 5 purple pazies 1 pipe organ ,4 head green tip branching hammer pompom xenia, 6 duncans,1 devil's hand, 1 cauliflower cladis a green goblin mushroom and like 6 others not sure what kind they are purple and pink ,2 serpent starfish,2 emerald crabs,1 Sally light foot, alot of snails and blue hermit crabs the 29 been running almost 3 months I love the little tank and hobby but think I'm gonna need a bigger aquarium I also have two snowflake clownfish a brown tang and a blue tang and two damsels
20161205_143459.jpg
20161205_143424.jpg
 
Great looking tank you have there. I started with a biocube 29g as well and loved it. You get hooked real fast and the desire to go bigger just means you're deep into the addiction already. ;) Best of luck with the tank and welcome to R2R. Happy reefing! :)
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Nice tank!
 
Welcome to R2R
 
??? What a good calcium choice
Welcome to R2R. This is definitely where you want to be while starting out. I like to use kalkwasser due to its triple benefit (calcium, dKH [alkalinity], and PH). We love questions here and pictures! Good looking scape btw. I'm really digging the cave you have going on :)
 
20161130_190007.jpg
better lighting will get more later after work
 
20161130_185748.jpg
1480285064983.jpg
20161130_185741.jpg
20161118_091109.jpg
some more photos I did have I lost the blue star rookie mistake tank wasn't ready for him was my first lost [emoji53]
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new