New to keeping saltwater fish

Donnie G

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Location
Gramercy
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I started a 40 gallon breeder setup in April its been a big learning curve. So first fish was a bi color angel fish from Petco . I lost the fish I couldn't get it to eat . So that was my first mistake and the second was a Diamond goby. The store didn't tell me they were jumpers so I lost it. But I have been doing a lot more studying before making anymore mistakes. I have two clowns a fairy wrass and a lawnmower bleaney and a gramma. all is well doing good learning a lot here and on YouTube.
 
Next step, pictures!

And your Build Thread badge!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new