New to marine?

Wotgoesup321

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2017
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been thinking about setting up a marine tank for a while, ive decided to take the dive.
I have a Rena 350l setup as a tropical.
Closing down at this point.

I'm looking for starting help do's and don'ts
With this tank I'm looking at using a overflow box rather than drilling the tank.
The stand is being adapted for sump.
Size undecided yet.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with the build with lots of photos! :)
 
*Welcome to Reef2Reef @Wotgoesup321 !* My only suggestion at this point would be to go big on your sump.A larger body of water is easier to maintain in the long run.

1475471003572.jpg
 
Welcome! Ask lots of questions. We're all here to help!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new