New to posting, Frequent viewer~

Fruitageous

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
31
Location
Flower Mound, Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya, I am not exactly new to the forums completely. I've always roamed around and viewed troubleshooting type things for my Reef Aquarium and learned a great deal! I'm currently on my 2nd year of joining the saltwater adventures and hope to continue to learn more about the reefing community!
 
Zoom In Coral Reef GIF by Justin


Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Thank you all for the warm welcomes!
Welcome to the party, it's a great place to be! There's a ton of great people and information here! Be sure to start a build thread!
Sure thing! I'm currently working on a nano 20 gal reef tank. Had it for around 4 months, going to add some more corals to it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new