New to R2R

Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello everyone!! I’m Jonathan and began the journey of saltwater about 8 months ago. Fell in love instantly and have enjoyed every moment. I joined to be apart of the community and here to learn!
Hello and welcome to R2R!! You came to the right place. Folks here are very friendly and willing to help, and or just chat about anything reef related. We are happy to have you.
 
Hello everyone!! I’m Jonathan and began the journey of saltwater about 8 months ago. Fell in love instantly and have enjoyed every moment. I joined to be apart of the community and here to learn!
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Hello everyone!! I’m Jonathan and began the journey of saltwater about 8 months ago. Fell in love instantly and have enjoyed every moment. I joined to be apart of the community and here to learn!
Welcome to R2R!!
Great British Bake Off Hello GIF by Cartuna
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new