New to R2R

Welcome to R2R and the salty world Robin.
background.png
 
I'm excited to join R2R as a contributor! I've been running a Red Sea Max Nano G2 for about six months now. I am currently running into some issues like cyanobacteria and I can already feel myself diving deeper into the hobby. There's so much to learn, and I'm eager to expand my knowledge and connect with fellow reefers. Looking forward to exchanging experiences and picking up new insights along the way!
Welcome aboard!!
 
Welcome to the community! Watch out once you start diving into the forums gathering more information. It'll make you want to upgrade your tank ha-ha.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new