New to R2R

Welcome to R2R and the salty world Robin.
background.png
 
I'm excited to join R2R as a contributor! I've been running a Red Sea Max Nano G2 for about six months now. I am currently running into some issues like cyanobacteria and I can already feel myself diving deeper into the hobby. There's so much to learn, and I'm eager to expand my knowledge and connect with fellow reefers. Looking forward to exchanging experiences and picking up new insights along the way!
Welcome aboard!!
 
Welcome to the community! Watch out once you start diving into the forums gathering more information. It'll make you want to upgrade your tank ha-ha.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new