New to R2R.

JuanFishTwoFish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
64
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there everyone,

I’m glad to be part of an online community that shares similar interests. I haven’t been an active member of a forum since my college days… which was also about when I had my last reef tank.

Just ordered a Waterbox Marine X 110.4 and I can hardly contain my excitement. Can’t wait to be back in the reefing world!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new