New to R2R.

JuanFishTwoFish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
64
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there everyone,

I’m glad to be part of an online community that shares similar interests. I haven’t been an active member of a forum since my college days… which was also about when I had my last reef tank.

Just ordered a Waterbox Marine X 110.4 and I can hardly contain my excitement. Can’t wait to be back in the reefing world!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new