New to R2R....

LuckyEd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20160406_195104.jpg
Hello everyone. I am LuckyEd and I jumped in the reef aquarium hobby about 14 months ago. I skipped the freshwater aquarium tryout and went straight to saltwater. I have a JBJ 45 gallons Rimless tank, Radion XR15w Pro light, Tunze Comline 9004 Skimmer, MP10 Vortech propeller pump, and a AquaMaxx FR-S Internal Media Reactor with Rowa phos GFO. I have 1 ea Royal Gramma Basslet, Purple Firefish, True Percula clownfish, Pink-Streaked Wrasse, peppermint shrimp, cleaner shrimp, acan, acan lord, palythoa, Florida ricordea, Yuma ricordea, rhodactis, blasto merletti, zoanthids, green torch, mushrooms and my last addition an Ultra Rose BTA. I am still trying to find out how to get my BTA to host my True Perc. I joined R2R because I am looking for a good source of knowledge and experience to get my tank to thrive and look like the successful ones I keep seen posted on R2R. Thanks for having me in your forum.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

LuckyEd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. How has the Radion done for you? I just set up a new system with 2 of the 30 Pros
It's a great light for my tank. Due to my inexperience it took me a while to get the intensity and color settings just right, but I found a template that is working great. If I find the file, I will send it 2 u.

G8rNation

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a great light for my tank. Due to my inexperience it took me a while to get the intensity and color settings just right, but I found a template that is working great. If I find the file, I will send it 2 u.

thanks, I'm currently running my LFS schedule. They have 8 xr30 pros over their main display tank and everything in it looks amazing. hopefully this lighting schedule will help mine be just as nice

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 26 33.3%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back