New to R2R....

LuckyEd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20160406_195104.jpg
Hello everyone. I am LuckyEd and I jumped in the reef aquarium hobby about 14 months ago. I skipped the freshwater aquarium tryout and went straight to saltwater. I have a JBJ 45 gallons Rimless tank, Radion XR15w Pro light, Tunze Comline 9004 Skimmer, MP10 Vortech propeller pump, and a AquaMaxx FR-S Internal Media Reactor with Rowa phos GFO. I have 1 ea Royal Gramma Basslet, Purple Firefish, True Percula clownfish, Pink-Streaked Wrasse, peppermint shrimp, cleaner shrimp, acan, acan lord, palythoa, Florida ricordea, Yuma ricordea, rhodactis, blasto merletti, zoanthids, green torch, mushrooms and my last addition an Ultra Rose BTA. I am still trying to find out how to get my BTA to host my True Perc. I joined R2R because I am looking for a good source of knowledge and experience to get my tank to thrive and look like the successful ones I keep seen posted on R2R. Thanks for having me in your forum.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

LuckyEd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. How has the Radion done for you? I just set up a new system with 2 of the 30 Pros
It's a great light for my tank. Due to my inexperience it took me a while to get the intensity and color settings just right, but I found a template that is working great. If I find the file, I will send it 2 u.

G8rNation

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a great light for my tank. Due to my inexperience it took me a while to get the intensity and color settings just right, but I found a template that is working great. If I find the file, I will send it 2 u.

thanks, I'm currently running my LFS schedule. They have 8 xr30 pros over their main display tank and everything in it looks amazing. hopefully this lighting schedule will help mine be just as nice

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 42 73.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 6 10.5%
Back