New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Goat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Goat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2017
Messages
67
Reaction score
24
Location
Midwest
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been active on other forums for about a year, just recently found this one. I currently have a 40b with 2 ocellaris clowns and a bi-color blenny, along with 5 crabs and 2 nassarius snails. The tank was started in Apr-May 2016 and has been doing great. I plan on upgrading my lights and adding a hob skimmer soon before diving into the coral world. I'm running a aquaclear hob filter for filtration right now. Other equipment includes a MP10 and Koralia Nano.

Here is a (not so good) pic of the tank a few weeks ago.
fnoqnOS.jpg

This is the full tank and stand taken shortly after setting it up.
DGlAoTd.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R !!!
 
Welcome to R2R and your new reefing community. I too love the stand and canopy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new