New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter MTB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MTB

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
22
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello from san diego. years ago I had a successful 55 gallon fish only. I am getting back into the hobby and recently bought a used 85 gallon and am going for a mixed-reef setup. As of now, I have 3 clowns, 1 porcupine wrasse, 1 lawnmower blenny and just added my first hammer coral. I will have plenty of questions and am looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R and back to saltwater!!:)

Please ask away with your question, and we really like picture here on R2R:)
 
Welcome to R2R
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcome.gif


dory.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new