New to R2R

Welcome to R2R!!
ezgif-2-25d5363967f8.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! 'm sure you could find some threads on here about making a "lifted" aquascape, that's actually what I'm going to do in my next build!
Good luck, good day and God bless you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new