New to R2R

Welcome!
449B3E7E-CAD7-4DF3-92C9-9B3F8B408547.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef.
Tenting and fumigate is a very effective treatment for Termite.

If I am you I would take the tank down and board your fishes and corals
with a friend, or LFS then reset up.
How big is your tank?

You can isolate the tank and provide ventilation for it. However, I think this would lessen the effectiveness of the termite treatment.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R. Sorry to hear about your problem. I would guess that the only sure way to keep the tank safe is get it out of the house until house is fixed. Maybe a friend, neighbour or relation would help. Hope it all goes well. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! While a difficult solution, if it were me I would attempt to move it and hold elsewhere until treatment is done, sounds like it will easily harm inhabitants and going to be very difficult to protect it.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new