New to R2R

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I’ve been in the hobby since 2004, and have watched this forum lots to get advice but have never become a member. I currently have a 120 gallon fish and reef aquarium that is getting too overgrown with its corals. I especially have a lot of colonies of branching purple and green hammer corals and was thinking of maybe trying to sell them but am not sure how to do that. It would kill me to cull them and just put them in the trash, so I’m at my witts end. I know that lately, they’ve been hard to get from places, at least that’s what the guy who services my tank says. Any suggestions on how to do that? I live in Princeton, NJ.

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you, but also try searching FaceBook groups:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!
happy red panda GIF

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back